A valid SIA Security License will be an advantage.
Static Security Officers should be able to work autonomously and take responsibility of the site they are proving security for. They should ensure a high-quality output of work and ensure that processes are followed and instructions from the Supervisor are followed. Static Security Officers should liaise professionally with the Control Room team and Customers alike. It is essential that Static Security Officers ensure compliance to industry standards, company policies and procedures for their shift. All documentation and records are to be completed correctly.
Static Security Officers should:
- Understand the basics of (or know where to access) standards, policies and procedures, as well as instructions for a Customer premises
- Understand escalation procedures and departmental functions around the business
- Follow direction from their Supervisor or Line Manager
- Provide reports as required
- Ensure they display a valid SIA license and Company ID Card at all times
- Ensure their uniform is smart presentable at all times
In return for your commitment to our Client and the company, we will offer you:
This is a Fulltime role that will average 48-56 hours per week on a 12 hour shift rotating pattern. Due to the nature of the role there may be some last minute changes to the established pattern so flexibility will be key. Shifts may comprise Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Bank Holidays and Public Holidays.